Video Training →Drawing in iOS with SwiftUI
Caroline Begbie | Duration: 2h 48m | Video: H264 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC 48 kHz 2 ch | 1,64 GB | Language: English + .vtt
Learn about drawing using SwiftUI by creating custom controls using a combination of SwiftUI and Core Graphics. Covers shapes, colors, drawing with Pencil, and how to integrate them into a non-trivial app.
Who is this for?
This course is for iOS developers who are familiar with Swift and SwiftUI fundamentals and would like to create custom user interfaces using SwiftUI.
* SwiftUI shapes and colors
* Custom shapes
* Custom controls using SwiftUI
* Drawing with Apple Pencil
* Integration of UIKit UIViews into SwiftUI Views
* Build a complete app with a complex custom interface
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
- Speech Recognition in SwiftUI, iOS Core Data : Speech Todo
- Your Second iOS and SwiftUI App
- SwiftUI - Declarative Interfaces for any Apple Device (updated 8/2020)
- SwiftUI Covid19 Statistics tracking with REST API & Swift 5
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.