by FreshWap.CC

Twice Learning Python Programming Language

Video Courses

Twice Learning Python Programming Language
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 261 lectures (12h 29m) | Size: 4.06 GB
Become a python developer easily. Learn Python Programming deeply and detailed by Presentation and Coding.

What you'll learn
What are Program, Programming, and Programming Language
What is Python and why do we use Python
Install and use Jupyter-Notebook and PyCharm
Create and use .ipynb and .py files
Learn Python Programming step by step by Presentation and Coding
Learn all types of variables: string, integer, float, complex, bool, arrays, list, tuple, set, dictionary
Learn all kinds of data types: Text, Numeric, Boolean, Sequence, Dictionary
Learn, create, and use all kinds of Arrays
Learn, create, and use def and lambda functions
Learn, create, and use Python Classes and Objects
Learn and use Object Oriented Programming With Python Classes and Objects
Learn and use Inheritance in Python.
Learn Python Modules: Own Modules, Build-in Modules, and External Modules
Create and use Own Modules
Learn and use Build-in Modules
Learn and use External Modules
You need a computer
No programming experience need. You will learn everything in this course step-by-step and order-by-order
No previous programming experience is needed.
Hello dear Students. Welcome to Twice Learning Python Programming Language.
The reason why the course name is "Twice learning Python programming", is because you will learn 2 times. 90% of all topics are divided into 2 parts: Presentation and Coding parts. The other 10% of all topics are only the Presentation part or only the Coding part.
In the Presentation part: You will be introduced to the topic, and you will learn what is it, why do we use it, and so on. And, also you will see coding examples about that topic.
In the Coding part: the topic which is taught in the presentation part will be explained shortly again. And, you will learn how to use the taught method by writing Python codes.
Therefore, the course name is Twice Learning Python Programming.
But, if you know Python Programming a little bit and if you know about those topics, you may skip the presentation part of those topics. And, you can directly go to the coding part for learning to write codes in python.
However, if you want to learn Python Programming deeply and detailed, please watch the Presentation part and Coding part of all topics.
In this course, you will start to learn Python Programming from absolute 0.
That's why
If you don't know: what is a Program, what is Programming or what are Programming Languages, or what is Python, and why do we use the Python Programming Language?
It is not a problem. Because you will learn everything in this course step by step and order by order.
And also, if you don't know English very well, it is okay.
Topics of this course are explained by basic English words. That's why it is fine if you don't know English very well.
All presentations are made as simple as possible. This course guarantees you will be a Python Programmer.
Currently, there are 28 Sections in this course. Inside 28 sections, you will learn
What are Program, Programming, Programming Languages
What is Python and Why do we use Python
Python IDEs. To Install and use Jupyter Notebook and PyCharm
How to create and use .ipynb and .py files.
How to write codes in Python
Variables: how to create, how to use, and rules to declare and assign values to variables.
Data Types: Text, Numeric, Boolean, Sequence, Set, Dictionary
Data Conversion
How to write Comments
Operators: Arithmetic Operators, Assignment Operators, Comparison Operators, Logical Operators, Identity Operators, Membership Operators
Python Statements
Loops: while and for loop
Arrays: String, List, Tuple, Set, Dictionary
Functions: def and lambda
Object-Oriented Programming
Classes and Objects
Inheritance: Parent and Child classes
Scopes: local, enclosing, global
Error Handling: try, except, finally
Modules: Own Modules, Build-in Modules and External Modules
Course Bonus
The Bonus of the Course is the Presentation book which has 28 sections and 411 pages. If you want, you can learn Python Programming through the Bonus book. It is very easy to understand all pages of the Bonus book. You will spend an average of 1 minute or 2 minutes to understand one page. But, the Bonus book will be explained in the presentation parts of this course.
Who this course is for
For absolute beginners
Anyone who wants to learn Programming
Anyone who wants to learn Python deeply and detailed
Anyone who wants to be a master Python Programmer

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction

Comments (0)

Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.