Windows 10 21H2 Build 19044.1586 X64 AIO16in1 Integral Edition Multilanguage March 2022
Windows x64 | Multilanguage (38) | File Size: 8.4 GB
Windows 10 is a series of personal computer operating systems produced by Microsoft as part of its Windows NT family of operating systems. Devices in enterprise environments can receive these updates at a slower pace, or use long-term support milestones that only receive critical updates, such as security patches, over their ten-year lifespan of extended support. This release contains two ISO images and 74 executable svf files. All exe files are created from original ISOs for each language. This is done with SmartVersion, a program that calculates the difference between two files (one of which is used as the source) and then creates an svf file based on that difference.
(#) Windows 10 Updates
* All the Windows 10 21H2 Updates are included until 8.3(March).2022
1. KB890830 - Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool, version 5.99.19025.1.
2. KB2267602 - Security Intelligence Updates for Windows Defender Antivirus, version 1.359.1599.0.
3. KB4052623 - Update for Windows Defender Antivirus antimalware platform, version 4.18.2201.10.
4. KB4559309 - Microsoft Edge (Chromium), version 99.0.1150.39.
5. KB4589212-v2 - Intel Microcode Updates for Windows 10, version 21H2.
6. KB5003791 - Feature Update to Windows 10, version 21H2 by using an Enablement Package (19044.1237).
7. KB5007401 - Critical .NET Framework 3.5 Dynamic Update for Windows 10, version 21H2.
8. KB5008575 - Mixed Reality Asset Update for Windows 10, version 21H2.
9. KB5010472 - Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10, version 21H2.
10. KB5010524 - Setup Dynamic Update for Windows 10, version 21H2.
11. KB5011487 - Cumulative Update for Windows 10, version 21H2 (OS build 19044.1586).
12. KB5012419 - Safe OS Dynamic Update for Windows 10, version 21H2.
(#) Windows 10 Runtime Libraries
* DirectX End-User Runtime v9.29.1974 (June 2010).
* Visual C++ Redistributable 2002 v7.0.9975.0.
* Visual C++ Redistributable 2003 v7.10.6119.0.
* Visual C++ Redistributable 2005 SP1 v8.0.50727.6229.
* Visual C++ Redistributable 2008 SP1 v9.0.30729.7523.
* Visual C++ Redistributable 2010 SP1 v10.40219.473.
* Visual C++ Redistributable 2012 Update 5 v11.0.61135.400.
* Visual C++ Redistributable 2013 Update 5 v12.0.40664.0.
* Visual C++ Redistributable 2015-2022 v14.31.31103.0.
* Visual Basic Runtime v1.00.
* Visual Basic Runtime v22.214.171.124.
* Visual Basic Runtime v126.96.36.199.
* Visual Basic Runtime v188.8.131.52.
* Visual Basic Runtime v184.108.40.206.
* Visual Basic Runtime v220.127.116.11 (SP6 Update KB2911777, KB2992332).
Pre-Configured Windows 10 Settings
* .NET Framework 3.5 = Installed.
* OneDrive Auto Install = Disabled.
* Diagnostic Data Collection = Disabled.
* Show all File Extensions = On.
* Show hidden files, folders and drives = On.
* Bing Web Search in Start Menu = Disabled.
* File Progress Dialog = Detailed.
* Combine Taskbar Buttons = Never.
* Windows Theme Color = Storm.
* Windows Theme Accent Color = On.
* Default Browser = Firefox.
* Default Media Player = Media Player Classic.
* Default File Archiver = 7-Zip.
(#) Additional Applications
* Microsoft Office 2021 Professional Plus (Online Installer v2.2.4).
* 7-Zip v21.07-beta (With a few Pre-Configured Settings).
* Mozilla Firefox v98.0.0 (With a few Pre-Configured Settings).
* K-Lite Codec Pack Full v16.8.7 (With a few Pre-Configured Settings).
* OpenHashTab v3.0.1 - Setup System.
* Includes 16 Windows 10 Editions ("Enterprise" has the most Features)
Windows 10 Home Single Language
Windows 10 Home
Windows 10 Home N
Windows 10 Pro
Windows 10 Pro N
Windows 10 Pro Education
Windows 10 Pro Education N
Windows 10 Pro for Workstations
Windows 10 Pro for Workstations N
Windows 10 Education
Windows 10 Education N
Windows 10 Enterprise
Windows 10 Enterprise N
Windows 10 Enterprise multi-session
Windows 10 IoT Enterprise
Windows 10 Team
The MUL version includes all (38) complete Windows 10 Language Packs (Setup, WinRE, OnDemand): ar-SA, bg-BG, cs-CZ, da-DK, de-DE, el-GR, en-GB, en-US, es-ES, es-MX, et-EE, fi-FI, fr-CA, fr-FR, he-IL, hr-HR, hu-HU, it-IT, ja-JP, ko-KR, lt-LT, lv-LV, nb-NO, nl-NL, pl-PL, pt-BR, pt-PT, ro-RO, ru-RU, sk-SK, sl-SL, sr-LATN-RS, sv-SE, th-TH, tr-TR, uk-UA, zh-CN, zh-TW.
* All the Windows 10 Language Packs can be also downloaded directly over the Windows 10 Language Settings Menu.
* This Windows 10 was never in AuditMode and was compiled with the DISM (Deployment Image Servicing and Management) tool based on the Windows 10 19041.1 en-US source.
* All the included extras can be modified or removed in the ISO\Disc folder ".\sources\$OEM$" (By deleting the $OEM$ folder, only the KB* updates are integrated, except for update #1 and #4).
* A Windows 10 Activator is not included, but a Text file is placed on the Desktop with a direct download link to a working Activator.
* System Requirements are (Minimum|Recommended): 1|3 GigaHertz Processor, 1|4 GigaBytes of RAM, DirectX 9 Graphics card, 20|60 GigaByte Hard Disk space.
* How to do a fresh Windows 10 installation
1. Burn the Windows 10 ISO file on a DVD disc by using a Brun program like CDBurnerXP (http://cdburnerxp.se) or use Rufus (http://rufus.ie) to create a bootable USB Flash Drive with the Windows 10 ISO file.
2. Do a BACKUP of your important files on a separate Drive.
3. To avoid accidentally creating a Windows 10 Online Account or running into the Account bug (Other user), disconnect your Computer from the Internet before you install.
4. At the Windows 10 Setup menu select "Custom: Install Windows only (advanced)".
5. Delete all the old Windows Partitions and then click on install (Be very careful to select the correct hard disk driv
* Added the latest Windows 10 21H2 Updates from 11.2(February).2022 till 8.3(March).2022: KB5010472 (Replaces KB5009467) | KB5010524 (Replaces KB5009647) | KB5011487 (Replaces KB5010342) | KB5012419 (Replaces KB5009645).
* Updated Security intelligence updates for Windows Defender Antivirus (KB2267602) from "v1.357.399.0" to "v1.359.1599.0".
* Updated Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool (KB890830) from "v5.98.18927.1" to "v5.99.19025.1".
* Updated Microsoft Edge (Chromium) from "v98.0.1108.50" to "v99.0.1150.39".
* Updated Office 2021 Professional Plus Online Installer from "v2.2.3" to "v2.2.4".
* Updated Mozilla Firefox from "v97.0.0" to "v98.0.0".
* Updated K-Lite Codec Pack Full "v16.8.0" to "v16.8.7".
* Improvement of the Custom Settings implantation.
-->Click Link PeepLink Below Here Contains Rapidgator
--> Click Link PeepLink Below Here Contains Uploadgig