PROKON 5.0 (build 06.07.2022) | 755.5 mb
Version:5.0 (build 06.07.2022)
Supported Architectures:x86 or x64
Website Home Page :www.prokon.com
System Requirements:Windows *
The Prokon Software Consultants development team is pleased to announce the availability of version 5.0 (build 06.07.2022) of PROKON Structural Analysis and Design. This release is the culmination of a long list of new features and enhancements developed in recent months.
PROKON Structural Analysis and Designis a suite of over forty structural analysis, design and detailing programs. The first PROKON programs were developed in 1989, and today PROKON is used worldwide in over eighty countries. The suite is modular in nature, but its true power lies in the tight integration between analysis, design and detailing programs.
PROKON is developed and supported by a team of professional engineers and intended for use by structural engineers and technicians. The software provides quick and reliable answers to everyday structural engineering problems. PROKON has been used extensively in the design of many variable structures including high rise concrete buildings, stadiums, steel structures and bridge structures.
The PROKON suite is modular, yet integrated. Some modules can be used stand-alone, or in conjunction with others. The suite offers a powerful workflow from structural analysis, steel and concrete design, and detailing.
You can use the Concrete Base Design module, for example, on its own or link to it from the Frame Analysis results to have all the design loads entered automatically. Likewise, you can manually detail a concrete footing in Padds, or design the footing in the Concrete Base Design module and have it generate a drawing and bending schedule for you.
PROKON Structural Analysis and Design includes full support for British and South African design codes. Most (but not all) modules also support European, United States, Canadian, Australian and select Asian design codes.
Prokon Software Consultantswas founded in 1989 by structural engineers Karl Eschberger and Jacques Pienaar. Leading up to this moment, they realised that structural analysis and design software had the potential to revolutionise the structural engineering sector. At the time desktop computers were still a novelty and the duo focused their energy on writing programs for DOS-based personal computers. Their work was extremely well received and before long most of their colleagues started to incorporate their software into their daily work routines.
Minimum system requirements:
- PC with 1GB or 2GB RAM (depending on version of Windows) and 1,024 x 768 SVGA display.
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 (32-bit or 64-bit).
- PC with dual CPU cores, 8GB RAM or more.
- Nvidia Quaddro FX or equivalent graphics adaptor that supports OpenGL and hardware acceleration.
- Installing the software on a solid-state drive (SSD) and/or setting the working folder to an SSD will greatly increase performance.
- Windows 10 Professional edition 64-bit.
- The current suite of programs are 32-bit applications, and as such do not benefit from enhanced memory addressing provided by 64-bit versions of Windows. Frame Analysis and Sumo Structural Modeller are available in 64-bit versions with the ability for addressing more memory.
Download From UploadCloud
Please Help Me Click Connect Icon Below Here and Share News to Social Network | Thanks you !