Software / Graphics & Design →Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio 17b2.009
Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio 17b2.009 | 2.3 Gb
Blackmagic Design has announced DaVinci Resolve 17b2. This software update adds a number of improvements including more reliable installation from network drives on Windows systems, better loading with black grades on non english locale systems and more accurate color picker behavior for color warper.
Release of DaVinci Resolve Studio 17.0 Public Beta 2
Important information regarding database management
DaVinci Resolve 17.0 requires a database upgrade from DaVinci Resolve 16.2.7 and previous versions. We strongly recommend that you back up your existing database (both DiskDB and PostgreSQL) and then restore that database for the upgrade before upgrading to this release.
What's new in DaVinci Resolve 17.0 Public Beta 2
- Addressed an issue with installing from a network drive on Windows systems.
- Addressed an issue with black grades when loading projects on non-English locale systems.
- Addressed an issue with color picker behavior for color warper in highlight mode.
- Addressed an issue with interlaced clips showing watermark for basic interlace detection
- Addressed an issue with AAF exports to ProTools.
- Addressed an issue with Motion Trails Resolve FX.
- Addressed an issue with move action on the cut page.
- Addressed an issue with FlexBus channel mapping.
- Addressed an issue with timecode entry for custom frame rate timelines.
- Addressed an issue with tracking backwards when using optical flow in Fusion.
- Addressed an issue with pasting nodes in the Fusion page with dual screen layouts.
- Addressed an issue where using Fusion corner pinning would sometimes cause a crash.
- Addressed an issue where rendering a shape with zero size would cause a crash in the Fusion page.
- Addressed an issue when applying temporal noise reduction on clips with multiple Fusion outputs.
- More than 50 general performance and stability improvements.
Davinci Resolve Studio is a professionally focused video editor from the Australian company Blackmagic Design. The program has a wealth of features and is a great choice, both for experts and aspiring creators alike.
Much of its marketing material shows people with professional workstations hooked up to it. If you're used to working with these multi-buttoned behemoths, Davinci Resolve Studio may be the video editor for you. Blackmagic makes film industry hardware, as well as software, and Davinci Resolve Studio is an excellent tool for production-quality video work.
DaVinci Resolve Studio 17 is a major new release with over 100 new features and 200 improvements! The color page features new HDR grading tools, redesigned primary controls, AI based magic mask and more. Fairlight updates mouse and keyboard edit selection tools so you can work faster, along with Fairlight Audio Core and FlexBus, a next generation audio engine and busing architecture with support for 2,000 tracks! Editors get a metadata slate view with bin dividers, zoomed waveforms for audio trimming, smart reframing, a unified inspector and dozens of other time saving tools. In addition, compositions created in Fusion can now be used as an effect, title or transition on the edit and cut pages!
DaVinci Resolve 17 is available now as a public beta. DaVinci Resolve Studio 17.0 public beta 2 also includes more than 50 general performance and stability improvements.
Introducing DaVinci Resolve 17
Blackmagic Design Pty. Ltd. manufactures video products for feature film, post production, and television broadcast industries. Its products include video editing products, professional digital film cameras, color correctors, video converters, video monitoring products, routers, live production switchers, disk recorders and storage solutions, waveform monitors, and real time film scanners. The company's products also include capture and playback cards, standards conversion products, broadcast converters, audio monitoring products, multiview monitoring products, routing and distribution products, test equipment, H.264 encoding products, and resolve and fusion software. In addition, it offers talkback converters for remote cameras. The company offers its products through authorized resellers and online resellers in Australia and internationally. Blackmagic Design Pty. Ltd. was founded in 1984 and is based in Port Melbourne, Australia. It has additional offices in Fremont, California; Knutsford, United Kingdom; Singapore; Beijing, China; and Tokyo, Japan
Product: Davinci Resolve Studio
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : www.blackmagicdesign.com
System Requirements: PC *
Size: 2.3 Gb
Minimum system requirements
- Windows 10 Creators Update.
- 16 GB of system memory. 32 GB when using Fusion.
- Blackmagic Design Desktop Video 10.4.1 or later.
- Integrated GPU or discrete GPU with at least 2 GB of VRAM.
- GPU which supports OpenCL 1.2 or CUDA 11.
- NVIDIA/AMD/Intel GPU Driver version - as required by your GPU.
- A minimum NVIDIA driver version of 451.82 is recommended.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
- Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio 17b2 macOS
- Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio 16.2.7.010 (x64)
- DaVinci Resolve Studio 16.2.4 macOS
- Video Editing With Davinci Resolve 16 for Beginners
- Editing in DaVinci Resolve 16
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.