Scrutiny 12.7.0 | macOS | 7 mb
Optimizing your website for search engines can improve your ranking in the search results pages and naturally bring more users to your site. Scrutiny is a website analysis tool that can help you check if there are any broken links on your website, create a sitemap, check for spelling errors, run SEO checks, and so on.
Scrutiny comes with a sites manager where you can easily input the source URL for the website you want to start evaluating. The app automatically generates a thumbnail for the page and then enables you to configure the scanning rules.
- Link checker
- SEO analysis
- XML sitemap generation, optionally include images / PDF pages
- Insecure / mixed content reporting
- Page-load speed test
- Spelling and grammar checking
- Scans sites requiring authentication
- Search your site (source or visible text) obtain a list of pages containing a search term or not containing a search term
- Website monitoring of as many URL's as you like with a choice of alerts and logging
- Scheduling made easy with a few easy clicks
- On finish, send an email, save a report, open a file or AppleScript, FTP the sitemap XML, and other actions
- Opens and scans a list of links in HTML, CSV, plain text format, or XML sitemap
Compatibility: macOS 10.14 or later (Apple Silicon compatible)
Please Help Me Click Connect Icon Below Here and Share News to Social Network | Thanks you !