AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals: Study Guide with Practice Questions & Labs: Fifth Edition - 2023 by IP Specialist
English | 2022 | ISBN: N/A | ASIN: B0BQJHD6LP | 790 pages | EPUB | 27 Mb
AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals: Study Guide with Practice Questions and Labs - Fifth Edition
About the Author
Nouman Ahmed Khan
AWS/Azure/GCP-Architect, CCDE, CCIEx5 (R&S, SP, Security, DC, Wireless), CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, ISO27K-LA is a Solution Architect working with a global telecommunication provider. He works with enterprises, mega-projects, and service providers to help them select the best-fit technology solutions. He also works as a consultant to understand customer business processes and helps select an appropriate technology strategy to support business goals. He has more than eighteen years of experience working with global clients.
MASTER THE FUNDAMENTALS OF AZURE IN 7 DAYS!
Key features of this book:
This book provides everything you need to become an Azure Cloud Engineer and prepares you for the AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals exam. The new edition of this book is packed with various resources, such as:
- Content that covers a complete exam blueprint (updated in October 2022)
- Practice Questions.
- Mind maps
- Hands-on practice labs.
- Real-world examples
- Exam tips.
This comprehensive guide to Microsoft Azure Fundamentals is the ideal resource for anyone looking to start their cloud computing career journey with confidence. It includes basic concepts, real-world examples, practice questions, and hands-on labs. This intensive yet highly practical book is suitable for anyone, regardless of their prior experience in cloud technology, and will help them master the essential elements required to become an Azure Cloud Engineer.
The book does not require any prior experience in cloud. The fundamental knowledge required to comprehend Microsoft's Azure offering will be covered in this book. The topics in this book cover the fundamentals of what a Microsoft Azure subscription offers in terms of goods and services.
For individuals who want to begin using cloud services and solutions in the Azure space, this is a great course to start.
What you will learn:
* Define the Azure Cloud according to a working definition
* This course will teach you the core benefits of using Azure, like high availability, scalability, etc.
* Compare and contrast an on-premises, hybrid-cloud, and all-in cloud setup
* Outline the broad infrastructure of the Azure Cloud, highlighting its worldwide coverage
* Discuss the ways that customers can take advantage of Azure' pay-as-you-go model by paying only for what they use while taking advantage of flexible pricing options
* Explain the Privacy, Compliance, and Trust to make you aware of how services ensure privacy and how you can stay compliant with standards
* Understand how businesses can optimize their costs by subscribing to various services
Who is this book for?
This book is perfect for anyone looking to get started in the exciting and ever-growing field of cloud computing. Azure Cloud Engineers are in high demand right now as businesses across the globe look to transition their IT infrastructure into the cloud. This book provides an intensive yet comprehensive guide to mastering the fundamentals of Azure so that any reader can become a well-rounded Azure Cloud Engineer.
Table of Contents:
* Chapter 01: Azure's Introduction
* Chapter 02: Compute
* Chapter 03: Networking
* Chapter 04: Storage
* Chapter 05: Database
* Chapter 06: Authentication and Authorization
* Chapter 07: Azure Core Solutions
* Chapter 08: Security
* Chapter 09: Pricing
* Chapter 10: Privacy, Compliance, and Trust
* Chapter 11: Managing and Deploying Azure Resources
* Chapter 12: Support
Please Help Me Click Connect Icon Below Here and Share News to Social Network | Thanks you !