ACT Premium Study Guide, 2022-2023: 6 Practice Tests + Comprehensive Review + Online Practice (Barron's Test Prep) by Brian Stewart M.Ed.
English | July 6, 2021 | ISBN: 1506264778 | 876 pages | PDF | 13 Mb
Barron's ACT Premium Study Guide with 6 Practice Tests provides online practice, customizable study plans, and expert advice from experienced teachers who know the test. Step-by-step review helps you master the content, and full-length practice tests in the book and online provide a realistic testing experience so you're prepared for the exam.
This edition includes:
* Three full-length practice tests in the book
* Two full-length online practice tests
* One full-length diagnostic test in the book with guidance on how to use your results to determine the subjects you need to study more
* Easy, medium, and hard practice passages that enable you to customize your study
* Study plan recommendations based on the amount of time you have to prepare
* Extensive subject reviews that cover all parts of the ACT: English, math, reading, science, and the writing test
* Detailed overview of the ACT with comprehensive answers to frequently asked questions
* Advice on optimizing the test-taking mindset and managing test anxiety
* Proven test-taking strategies for students of all ability levels
Please Help Me Click Connect Icon Below Here and Share News to Social Network | Thanks you !