Rachel K. Thomas, "Practical Medical Procedures at a Glance"
English | 2015 | ISBN: 1118632850 | PDF | pages: 134 | 15.9 mb
British Medical Association Book Awards winner - Young Author's Award 2016
Practical Medical Procedures at a Glance covers all the practical procedures required of UK medical students, Foundation Doctors, and other medical students worldwide, and provides a vital introduction and quick reference to support clinical skills sessions and ward placements. Providing clear explanations of each skill so that they can be efficiently learned, and ultimately, safely practiced, this guide is the perfect companion to clinical practice.
Practical Medical Procedures at a Glance:
- Provides broad topic coverage based on the GMC guidelines as listed in Tomorrow's Doctors, with concise and accessible explanation of the reasoning behind the skills
- Includes aide-memoires, Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and checklists for self-evaluation
- Uses large, clear photographs and diagrams in a 'step-by-step' approach to each procedure and skill
- Features valuable "contraindications" that show when it's inappropriate to carry out certain procedures
- Includes a companion website atwww.ataglanceseries.com/practicalmedproceduresfeaturing interactive multiple choice questions and videos demonstrating practical techniques
Beginning with basic procedures and progressing to more complex skills, Practical Medical Procedures at a Glance builds confidence and provides an invaluable overview of the skills needed throughout medical school and beyond, regardless of specialty.
This title is also available as a mobile App from MedHand Mobile Libraries. Buy it now from iTunes, Google Play or the MedHand Store.
Please Help Me Click Connect Icon Below Here and Share News to Social Network | Thanks you !