English | 2022 | ISBN: 1032361255 | 173 pages | True PDF | 6.18 MB
In Building an Innovation Powerhouse you will learn how to maximise the potential of people to grow your business. Authors Andy Wynn and Jim Hick dive deep into the most complex aspect of innovation and skilfully deconstruct the multi-dimensional complexities of working with people to reveal the secrets of how to handle the challenges of innovation.
Building an Innovation Powerhouse uncovers the inner workings of industry giants, including Boston Consulting Group, Google, Hexcel, Kennametal, DuPont, CeramTec, Novartis, and many more, and explains exactly how these organisations and their leaders have motivated people to create a culture of innovation. A roadmap clearly sets out change in the following:
1. Culture – how to guide an organisation to work holistically.
2. Teams – how to ensure collaboration is laser-focused on business growth.
3. Individuals – what people can do to become more creative and contribute to business success.
4. Diversity – how to develop the right mix of skillsets, backgrounds and viewpoints.
5. Leadership – what business leaders need to do to ensure that all levels of the business are heading in the right direction and delivering growth.
Written with true insight by renowned leaders in their fields and enhanced by valuable case studies and contributions from numerous senior executives who have a real passion for stimulating innovation to drive business growth, this book is essential reading for businesses looking to transform into an innovation powerhouse.
Download From 1DL
Please Help Me Click Connect Icon Below Here and Share News to Social Network | Thanks you !