E-Books

Strategic Planning Meaning, Features, Importance, And Limitations

  • book24h
  • 0 comments
  • 6 Views
Strategic Planning Meaning, Features, Importance, And Limitations
Strategic Planning: Meaning, Features, Importance, And Limitations by RAZAQ ADEKUNLE
English | 2020 | ISBN: N/A | ASIN: B08PVW2QL6 | 130 pages | EPUB | 0.16 Mb
Organizations employ strategic planning to move toward their desired future status (End Game). It is the process of developing and implementing plans to reach goals and objectives. Strategic planning, more than anything else, is what gives direction to an organization. Obtaining buy-in from all relevant parties is essential for successful strategic plan implementation Key employees from all areas of the business should be included. Communicating the strategic plan to all employees is an important critical step.


Strategic Planning Includes:
Reinvigorating Your Strategic Planning - The three main ways to re-energize your strategic planning process. One or two exercises are illustrated for each of the ways to reinvigorate your strategic planning.
Ways to Supercharge Your Strategic Planning Process - At this time of year, many companies look to the future and put together a Strategic Plan and/or a Business Plan for the coming year(s). For many, this has become a matter of looking at the last plan and changing the numbers to match new goals. If this is your process, you're missing a huge opportunity to build the strategic thinking and planning capability of your organization.
Strategic Planning with Implementation in Mind - Deciding what to do is often the easy part; the hard part is making it happen. This article explores the basic reasons why organizations often experience such difficulty in bringing their strategic plans to reality and what to do about it to achieve great strategy implementation.
How to Design an Effective Strategic Planning System - Most companies tend to ignore the significance of an efficient strategic planning system. This article gives an insight on strategic planning and key areas to focus on, while developing a strategic plan. It also clearly states the differences between an operational plan and a strategic plan and how a company must use it to survive and grow in the long run.
Strategically Planning to Make Your Business Last - How to make your business last is a question for the ages. Many well-meaning companies have set out to achieve such a goal, but the latest statistics say that only approximately 40% of businesses are profitable over their lifetime. There is no question that profitability will allow businesses to remain viable, but what about the other 60% that are either breaking-even or losing money?
The book provides a rationale for when to do your strategic planning "in-house" and when to go outside. It also provides a simple, step-by-step approach for developing a robust, useable strategic plan without spending a lot of money.
A step-by-step process for small businesses to develop a quality strategic plan without sinking all your management time into it.




Please Help Me Click Connect Icon Below Here and Share News to Social Network | Thanks you !
Comments (0)
    Information
    Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
    Site categories