E-Books →Yearbook of Sustainable Smart Mining and Energy 2021 Technical, Economic and Legal Framework
Yearbook of Sustainable Smart Mining and Energy 2021: Technical, Economic and Legal Framework
English | 2022 | ISBN: 3030843149 | 321 Pages | PDF | 11 MB
This book is at the center of the UN goals of combining environment and economic development with new technologies.First, sustainability in mining is defined as a process of transformation. This is followed by an outlook on the aspects of safety, economy, environmental impact and digital transformation. The book includes a discussion of new aspects such as the problem of liability for mining damages regarding climate change in Peru. Specific technical issues in smart mining are covered as well, such as underground localization systems based on ultra-wide band radio and inertial navigation, or the use of thermal imaging for roof crack detection. In addition, the characterization of material flows, subsurface hydrogen-storage systems and the prediction of mining induced subsidence and uplift are dealt with.The Sustainable Smart Mining and Energy Yearbook is not only aimed at researchers professionals, but at all who want to get an overview of the important technical and legal topics in this field.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
- Law and Regulation of Commercial Mining of Minerals in Outer Space (Space Regulations Library
- Green Crypto Intensive Course By Francesco Marchesani
- Artificial Intelligence and Data Mining Approaches in Security Frameworks
- Advances in Raw Material Industries for Sustainable Development Goals
- Udemy - Sustainable Energy (Energy Systems & Sustainability Metrics)
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.