Video Training →MetricKit Course
Adam Rush | Duration: 0h 28m | Video: H264 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC 48 kHz 2ch | 341 MB | Language: English + .vtt
See how to utilize Apple's recently released framework MetricKit and to create a Vapor Swift backend that receives the data.
Who is this for?
This course is for Advanced iOS developers interested in mastering the all-new MetricKit and for developers interested in using Swift on the server in a production environment. It expects you to have advanced knowledge in the Swift language and the iOS eco-system. Prior experience using Vapor is advantageous.
* Import and use the MetricKit framework
* Set up a Vapor server
* Write a POST API using Swift
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
- Server-Side Swift with Vapor
- Advanced Swift: Types and Operations
- Advanced Swift: Memory Management
- Advanced Swift: Sequences, Collections and Algorithms
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.