Video Training →Help Yourself Tech Tips (Updated 18/11/2020)
MP4 | ENG | Video: h264, yuv420p, 960x540 | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels | Duration: 3h 55m | Size File: 373 MB
For basic IT issues, most users prefer to help themselves. If you are interested in troubleshooting your own computer issues, this series is the answer. The tips are equally useful to end users, small businesses that perform their own IT, and enterprise IT help desks that want to reduce Level 1 service tickets. Instructor Dan Gookin focuses on the Windows PC, covering topics related to hardware, networking, security, and the operating system itself. No preexisting knowledge is required.
Because this is an ongoing series, viewers will not receive a certificate of completion.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
- Help Yourself: Tech Tips (Updated 18/11/2020)
- Help Yourself: Tech Tips (Updated9/30/2020)
- Help Yourself Tech Tips (Updated 9/30/2020)
- Type Tips Weekly (Updated10/5/2020)
- IT Support & Troubleshooting Tips for Clinical Environments
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.