Video Training →Voice Commands Using Arduino and Machine Learning Train a Bot with TensorFlow Lite
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 2 Lessons (7m) | Size: 66.3 MB
In this video, you will learn how to train an Arduino to recognize simple voice commands and receive practical suggestions on how to apply voice commands to creative projects. Machine learning is finally easily compatible with Arduino!
What You Will Learn
Build a bot respond to simple voice commands by making beeping noises
Use the built-in microphone on the Arduino Nano 33 BLE Sense to recognize simple commands
Generate your own noises using a piezo
Train and collect data for machine learning
Who This Video Is For
Existing Arduino users of an intermediate level or above, looking to expand and advance their creative projects.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
- Build an Emoting Robot Using Arduino and Machine Learning Applying Gesture Recognition with Tenso...
- Arduino based Text to Speech (TTS) Converter
- Getting started:Arduino Hardware For Beginners Step by Step
- Arduino Deep Learning From Ground Up™
- Robotics-Arduino based DIY Projects
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.