Video Training →CompTIA Security+ (SY0-601) Cert Prep 8 Network Security Design and Implementation
Duration: 3h 56m | Video: .MP4 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 811 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Networks carry sensitive data between systems and users. To protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of network traffic, cybersecurity professionals must implement strong security controls.
In this course, the eighth installment in the CompTIA Security+ (SY0-601) Cert Prep series, dive into the topic of network security design and implementation as you prepare for the Security+ exam. Instructor Mike Chapple discusses TCP and IP-two of the main protocols that make up all modern networks- and how the components of the TCP/IP stack combine to facilitate network communications. Mike delves into secure network design, including how virtual LANs may be used to segment networks of differing security levels. Plus, he covers essential network security devices, such as firewalls and VPNs; using secure protocols; mobile device security; and more.We are a CompTIA Partner. As such, we are able to offer CompTIA exam vouchers at a 10% discount. For more information on how to obtain this discount, please download these PDF instructions.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
- CompTIA Security+ (SY0-601) Cert Prep: 6 Cloud Security Design and Implementation
- CompTIA Security+ (SY0-601) Cert Prep 6 Cloud Security Design and Implementation
- CompTIA Security+ (SY0-601) Cert Prep 2 Secure Code Design and Implementation
- CompTIA Security+ (SY0-601) Cert Prep 4 Identity and Access Management Design and Implementation
- CompTIA Security+ (SY0-601) Cert Prep 5 Physical Security Design and Implementation
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.