Video Training →Advanced Swift Unsafe Memory Access
Ray Fix | Duration: 0h 24m | Video: H264 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC 48 kHz 2 ch | 212 MB | Language: English + .vtt
Did you know you can call C-malloc straight from Swift? Swift lets access the machine at its lowest level. This course will show you how.
Who is this for?
This course is for developers interested in getting a deeper understanding of the Swift language. It expects you to be comfortable with the basic syntax of Swift and to have perhaps written an app or two. You should be familiar with basic types in the Swift standard library.
This course focuses on:
* Best practices for memory safety
* Pointer types
* Unsafe Swift and why not to use it
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
- Advanced Swift: Memory Management
- Advanced Swift: Types and Operations
- Advanced Swift: Generics and Protocols
- Advanced Swift: Sequences, Collections and Algorithms
- Advanced Swift: Error Handling
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.