E-Books / Audio Books →Yoga and the Quest for the True Self [Audiobook]
Yoga and the Quest for the True Self (Audiobook)
English | ASIN: B08SZRMMZ2 | 2021 | 12 hours and 45 minutes | [email protected] kbps | 350 MB
Author: Stephen Cope
Narrator: Paul Brion
Millions of Americans know yoga as a superb form of exercise and as a potent source of calm in the midst of our stress-filled lives. Far fewer are aware of the full promise of yoga as "the way of the fully alive human being" - a 4,000-year-old practical path of liberation that fits the needs of modern Western seekers with startling precision.
Now Stephen Cope, a Western-trained psychotherapist who has lived and taught for more than 10 years at the largest yoga center in America, offers this marvelously lively and irreverent "pilgrim's progress" for today's world. He demystifies the philosophy, psychology, and practice of yoga, and shows how it applies to our most human dilemmas: from loss, disappointment, and addiction, to the eternal conflicts around sex and relationship. And he shows us that in yoga, "liberation" does not require us to leave our everyday lives for some transcendent spiritual plane - life itself is the path.
Above all, Cope shows how yoga can heal the suffering of self-estrangement that pervades our society, leading us to a new sense of purpose and to a deeper, more satisfying life in the world.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
- The Heart of Yoga Four Guided Classes Combine Yoga with Chant and Ecstatic Dance to Liberate Your...
- The Story of Yoga From Ancient India to the Modern West [Audiobook]
- Strong, Calm and Free A modern guide to yoga, meditation and mindful living
- Yoga for Beginners Simple Yoga Poses to Calm Your Mind and Strengthen Your Body
- Yoga and Veganism The Diet of Enlightenment [Audiobook]