E-Books / Audio Books →The Harvard Business Review Family Business Handbook How to Build and Sustain a Successful, Endur...
The Harvard Business Review Family Business Handbook: How to Build and Sustain a Successful, Enduring Enterprise (Audiobook)
English | ASIN: B08SSG7NR3 | 2021 | 10 hours and 45 minutes | [email protected] kbps | 296 MB
Author: Josh Baron, Rob Lachenauer
Narrator: Steve Menasche
The one book you need to navigate the complex decisions and critical relationships necessary to create and sustain a healthy family business - and business family.Though "family business" may sound like it refers only to mom-and-pop shops, businesses owned by families are among the most significant and numerous in the world. But surprisingly few resources exist to help navigate the unique challenges you face when you share the executive suite, tax returns, and holidays. How do you make the right decisions, critical to the long-term survival of any business, with the added challenge of having to do so within the context of a family?
This comprehensive handbook brings you sophisticated guidance and practical advice from family business experts Josh Baron and Rob Lachenauer. Based on their decades-long experience working closely with a wide range of family businesses around the world, the authors present proven methods and approaches.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
- The Harvard Business Review Family Business Handbook
- The Harvard Business Review Leader's Handbook Make an Impact, Inspire Your Organization, and Get ...
- Management Tips 2 From Harvard Business Review [Audiobook]
- Racial Justice The Insights You Need from Harvard Business Review
- Digital Business Transformation How Established Companies Sustain Competitive Advantage From Now ...