E-Books / Audio Books →Mediocre The Dangerous Legacy of White Male America [Audiobook]
Mediocre: The Dangerous Legacy of White Male America (Audiobook)
English | ASIN: B08LHK27KZ | 2020 | 10 hours and 1 minute | [email protected] kbps | 344 MB
Author: Ijeoma Oluo
Narrator: Ijeoma Oluo
From the New York Times best selling author, a subversive history of White male American identity.
What happens to a country that tells generation after generation of White men that they deserve power? What happens when success is defined by status over women and people of color instead of by actual accomplishments?
Through the last 150 years of American history - from the post-reconstruction South and the mythic stories of cowboys in the West, to the present-day controversy over NFL protests and the backlash against the rise of women in politics - Ijeoma Oluo exposes the devastating consequences of White male supremacy on women, people of color, and White men themselves. Mediocre investigates the real costs of this phenomenon in order to imagine a new White male identity, one free from racism and sexism.
As provocative as it is essential, this book will upend everything you thought you knew about American identity and offers a bold new vision of American greatness.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
- Mediocre The Dangerous Legacy of White Male America
- Down Along with That Devil's Bones A Reckoning with Monuments, Memory, and the Legacy of White Su...
- A Colored Woman In a White World (Classics in Black Studies)
- White Lawyer, Black Power A Memoir of Civil Rights Activism in the Deep South
- Whose Story Is This Old Conflicts, New Chapters [Audiobook]