E-Books / Video Training →Balancing Multiple Roles as a Leader
Balancing Multiple Roles as a Leader
MP4 | Video: 720p | Duration: 36:58 | English | Subtitles: VTT | 232.9 MB
As a leader, you're expected to do more than just manage people. Your employees and colleagues look to you as a subject matter expert, a coach, an agent of change, and more. In this course, leadership expert Sara Canaday dives into the different roles leaders playR12;from manager to motivatorR12;and shares strategies that can help you effectively balance them for greater success. Discover how to assess what each of your leadership roles require and move seamlessly between each one.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( NitroFlare )
Download ( Rapidgator )
- Coaching Skills for Leaders and Managers
- Building a Foundation for Leadership Success (Updated)
- Adaptive Project Leadership
- Robert Dilts - Authentic Leadership: The Alpha Leader
- Leadership How to Influence, Inspire and Impact as a Leader
» Crack Full Download
» Download File Crack
Your Link Here ?
(Pagerank 4 or above)