E-Books / Video Training →Music Production in Ableton Live 9 - 5 Step Beginners Guide
Music Production in Ableton Live 9 - 5 Step Beginners Guide
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 41M | Lec: 6 | 164 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Join Successful Students in Learning the Basics of Ableton Live 9 Today with my 5 Easy Steps!
In this new Ableton Live 9 overview, I show you the 5 easy steps required to get yourself around Ableton Live 9.
Please like the video and share with your friends so I can teach more music producers the skills that matter today!
Ableton Live 9 is a software music sequencer and digital audio workstation for OS X and Windows.
Ableton Live is used across professional studios, bedroom studios and also as a performance tool for live performance. Learning how to use your DAW correctly will dramatically improve the quality of your music and the speed you create it.
NOTE: This course is for Ableton Live Suite 9 and above. Some of the features I discuss in this course will only be available for Ableton Live Suite 9 and above
In this video, I will show you my 5 Easy Steps to get started in Ableton Live Today!
What you'll learn in this course will help you understand the basics of getting around in Ableton Live 9.
Learn to love Ableton Live 9 and make music with it.
Course Goals :-
* Understand the Arrangement and Session view in Ableton Live
* Learn the Basics of Instruments, Rack and Samplers in Ableton Live
* Know How to use Audio and MIDI effects
* Learn how to record to the Arrangement view
* Learn how edit in the Arrangement view
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( NitroFlare )
Download ( Rapidgator )
- MixLab with Jake Perrine
- Acoustica Mixcraft 8.1 Build 413 Multilingual
- NewTek NDI - Introduction to IP Video Production
- Forex Trading for Beginners - Level 1 Forex Trading Course
- A Beginners Step by Step Guide to Start a Career in Fitness
» Crack Full Download
» Download File Crack
Your Link Here ?
(Pagerank 4 or above)