basICColor input 5.3.1 Build 2718 Multilingual
Languages: Multilingual | File Size: 72.52 MB
If critical color accuracy from your scans or digital camera files is required, you need basICColor input. Analyzing the capture results of a camera target determines the reproduction characteristics of the camera. This helps eliminate unnecessary color retouching. Professional results can be achieved with higher data quality as well as quicker turn-around times. The ICC camera profiles can both be "tuned" and the workflow automated, achieving optimal workflows. basICColor input distinguishes automatically between RAW or TIFF / JPEG format and creates DCP or ICC profiles with perfect shadow detail.
This unique feature of basICColor input allows to combine several target shots into one profile. Reproduction of paints, textiles, non-standard media and use of diverse colorants requires additional characterization. The resulting ICC input profile thus reduces metameric failure.
Beside the ICC profiling input detects (almost) every RAW format and creates DCPs, which can be used in Adobe Camera Raw or Lightroom immediately.
Whether including a logo color, corporate identity element, or architectural element which demands absolute matching, the unique qualities of basICColor input will aid in achieving best quality results from the digital photographic image.
- Creation of DCP and ICC profiles
- Profiling of Digital Cameras and Scanners
- Multi-Target Profiling
- 4 types of profiles: Art Repro / Archival; Photography; Capture One; Scanner
- Spot Color Correction
- Support for all common Scanner and Camera Targets, including, IT8/7.1, IT8/7.2 HutchColor Target, ColorChecker, ColorChecker DC, Digital ColorChecker SG und basICColor dcam target+
- Support for adding individual color targetsRelease Notes:- NEW: TIFF images with JPEG compression can now successfully be loaded
- NEW: added new target ISO 12641-2.reflective Lasersoft-Layout
- NEW: added new target ISO 12641-2.35mm Lasersoft-Layout (3 parts)
- bugfix: DCPs created from CameraRaw images came of monochrome, sometimes - fixed
- update statistics when patch grid has been changed manually
- for synthetic chart image (i.e. from ICC oder TXT) set known fixed mask position
- depending on PickerValues "RawWB" / "Raw": show raw zoomed image in PixelFloater
- updated manuals DE/ENSystem Requirements:
- Windows 7 and higher (32 and 64 Bit)
- Intel® Pentium 4-Prozessor
- 512MB RAM, 100MB Available Disk Space, minimum
- Graphic Card Supporting 1280x1024 Pixel and 24 Bit Color DepthHomepage
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( NitroFlare )
Download ( Rapidgator )
- SoftColor Automata Pro 1.9.981
- SoftColor PhotoEQ 10.5.1
- basICColor input 5.3.0 Build 2690 Multilingual
- Adobe Dng Converter v10.3
- NCH Debut Video Capture Software Pro 5.09
» Crack Full Download
» Download File Crack
Your Link Here ?
(Pagerank 4 or above)