Telestream Wirecast Pro 9.0.1 Multilingual
Windows x64 | Languages: Multilingual | File Size: 254.72 MB
Easily stream professional-looking video with Wirecast. What are you waiting for? Communicate your message to the world with Wirecast, the award-winning video production software. Go live with just your webcam or connect multiple cameras, scoreboards, graphics and remote guests. Wirecast makes it easy to stream amazing-looking live and pre-recorded video to Facebook Live, YouTube, Twitter, Periscope and more.
Live stream graduations, award ceremonies, student news and sports, guest lectures, and classroom lessons to your community. Wirecast is used at every level of education.
Houses of Worship
Engage and expand your remote congregation with live streams of your services and events. Reach out and touch more people.
Live Event Production
Live stream conferences, concerts, interviews and more. Wirecast provides everything you need to stream professional live events.
Capture the action! Use Wirecast's professional features like clocks, scoreboards and instant Replay to bring your audience to the game.
Television, Radio & News Broadcasters
Stream your programming to OTT and social platforms or augment your premium content with second-screen live and interactive offerings.
Digital Marketing & Social Media
Wirecast is the perfect live video marketing tool. Engage real-time with customers, fans and prospects using Wirecast's native integrations with Facebook Live, Twitter, Periscope, YouTube and more.
Professional live broadcasting features:
Easy to Use
Mix and swap video and audio shots with the click of a mouse. Move, drag, and resize sources and stack them in any order so you can get the look you want.
Stream to Facebook Live, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo Live, or ANY RTMP destination. Stream to more than one at a time.
Stream & Record
Stream and record at the same time. Great for archiving or off-line editing, record MP4 or MOV files to any drive.
Unlimited Video Sources
Cameras, microphones, webcams, IP cams, capture cards, and more. See a full list of compatible third-party capture devices.
Conferencing & Remote Production
Rendezvous peer-to-peer conferencing comes built-in to Wirecast. Send guests a link to join your live broadcast.
Beautiful Graphics & Animated Titles
Over 100 built-in graphics and titles. NewBlue Titler Live, free with Wirecast, is the best way to display animated graphics and titles with Wirecast.
Social Media Comments
Built in Twitter comment curation and display. Display Facebook comments in animated titles using NewBlue Titler Live Express or NewBlue Titler Live Social.
Replay, Scoreboards, Clocks & Timers
Great for sports producers. Wirecast has professional features let your live viewers follow the action in the moment, and never miss an important play.
Multi-channel audio ingest, support for ASIO, WASAPI and CoreAudio compatible devices. Mix up to 8 independent audio tracks, and add FX and processing.
Free Wireless Camera App
Use Wirecast Go (iOS only) to bring in live mobile video from any Wi-Fi or LTE (cellular) connection.
Desktop, NDI & Web Capture
Capture a variety of IP sources or anything on your computer screen or other computers. Automatically detect NDI and Syphon sources. Built-in web-browser can display live web pages.
Check out the new X-keys controller for Wirecast Mac or Windows. See a full list of devices.Release Notes:9.0.1:
- Fixed - Certain Wirecast 8.3 documents crashing when loaded in Wirecast 9.0
NEW - XKeys 128 Support
• Full control of layers, sources and transitions
• Audio Mixer and Audio Preview controls
• Start and Stop Wirecast outputs
• Replay Controls
NEW - PTZOptics PTZ Control using Visca over IP
• Control the Pan, Tilt and Zoom of PTZOptics cameras over a local area network
• PTZ Controller window allows users to create and recall presets for fast repositioning of known positions
• Assign PTZ Presets to shots for seamless switching between PTZ Presets
NEW - Add Source Menu Redesign
• New dark theme
• New Search Field to easily find sources
• New Categories for sources
• Favorite Category allows easy access to frequently used sources
NEW - Facebook Live - with User Cod
• Authorize Wirecast to stream to a Facebook account without giving out Facebook login credentials
• "Set and forget" workflow allows for minimal Wirecast configuration before each new broadcast
Fixes & Improvements
• Improvement - XKeys: pressing the Audio Mixer or Rendezvous button should close the window when it's open
• Improvement - Add preview/live status indicators to clear layers
• Improvement - Add ability to drag shot layers in the shot layers table
• Improvement - Disable preview throttling for front most document when app is front most
• Improvement - Add drag image to shot bin on Windows
• Improvement - Added option to run in "Safe Mode" - Hold down the CTRL+SHIFT keys during launch - allows user to determine if clearing preferences fixes a launch problem without clearing preferences yet.
• Improvement - Allow 'Enter' key to add shot in add source UI
• Improvement - Drag and Drop of File assets for Edit Panels Shot Layer Table
• Improvement - If "Open last document on startup" is used and a document fails to load, a dialog appears on next launch to contact Wirecast support. This eliminates the need to clear preferences to exit the endless loop.
• Improvement - Lower default keyframe interval to 2 seconds
• Improvement - Remove 540p settings from Facebook encoder presets
• Improvement - Rendering performance increased by improving lock usage. This change improves responsiveness in the UI when modifying complex shots in preview.
• Improvement - Wirecast to warn user if classic mode (theme) is enabled
• Fixed - Remove catmull-rom spline interpolator
• Fixed - Web Stream crash when canceling IP camera authentication dialogs when other dialogs are open
• Fixed - macOS Control Click is ignored with the New Add Source menu
• Fixed - Indefinite Hang when sending two shots live then opening a playlist
• Fixed - External Display Output Menu visible when no document is open
• Fixed - Opening a document with many titles can hang the application for minutes
• Fixed - Paste Text and Title Sources take a very long time to render
• Fixed - Keyboard Shortcuts: Name field does not highlight automatically with focus
• Fixed - Odd colors when re-importing Wirecast made 480p MJPEG
• Fixed - Rapid selection of shots can result in improper tally state
• Fixed - Fixed Rendezvous sources not pulling video correctly in Windows 7
• Fixed - Web Stream and Screen Capture sources enumerating twice in the source selection window
• Fixed - Immediate A/V sync issue streaming to Facebook if started after another output
• Fixed - Indefinite hang when sending two shots live then opening a playlist
• Fixed - After 20 encodes all outputs would fail to encode on macOS
• Fixed - Adding sources should create copies of existing sources rather than references
• Fixed - Blackmagic output colors are off
• Fixed - Cannot add Twitter shot inside of playlist
• Fixed - Changing playback speed for media does not change 'already live' state
• Fixed - Chroma Key changes as different overlay shots are taken in and out of live
• Fixed - Colors in macOS encoded outputs look washed out
• Fixed - Deleting a shot always selects the "Clear Layer"
• Fixed - Frame drop occurring upon adding titles in preview
• Fixed - Hang when manipulating source while master layer visibility is off
• Fixed - Hang when right-clicking and left-clicking assets in the Preview Canvas
• Fixed - Immediate A/V sync issue in RTMPS Facebook output if started after other output
• Fixed - Inconsistent deletion behavior when removing Playlists from the Shot Bin
• Fixed - macOS encoded outputs look significantly worse than Windows
• Fixed - Minimizing and then restoring a maximized document will disable the canvas rendering until Wirecast is resized
• Fixed - Multi-Viewer can drop frames with capture card sources at 29.97 FPS
• Fixed - No Web Stream configuration options if shot was previously cancelled
• Fixed - Provide Feedback does not go to Form
• Fixed - Sleeping computer and waking it while having media files loaded will make all loaded media files show black
• Fixed - Solid color widget is transparent
• Fixed - Stream will not automatically start YouTube event when checking "Automatically Go Live"
• Fixed - Syphon server does not reconnect when opening a saved document
• Fixed - The mouse scroll wheel in the "Twitter" "Message Feed" window does not work
• Fixed - Triggering a Live preview swap mid transition will not queue shot to preview
• Fixed - Unable to change the video adapter
• Fixed - Windows Cuing live/preview swap while transforming source in preview causes crash
• Fixed - Wirecast should not allow the computer to sleep while streaming or recording to discSystem Requirements:
- Windows 7, 8, 10 (64-bit).
- i5 dual-core @ 2.3GHz
- 4GB RAM
- 2GB2, 7200 RPM for record to disk
- Intel HD3, DirectX 11 capable
- Brazilian Portuguese
- Chinese (Simplified)
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( NitroFlare )
Download ( Rapidgator )
- Value Stream Mapping
- Music Production - How to Make Beats in Ableton Live 9
- ProPresenter 6.3.4 macOS
- Music Production in Ableton Live 9 - 5 Step Beginners Guide
- NewTek NDI - Introduction to IP Video Production
» Crack Full Download
» Download File Crack
Your Link Here ?
(Pagerank 4 or above)