Nikon Camera Control Pro 2.27.0 Multilingual
File size: 270.4 MB
This software remotely controls most functions of Nikon digital SLRs from a computer that is connected via USB cable or through wired or wireless LAN using a wireless transmitter. Advanced functions of the new Nikon D3 and D300 such as Viewer for preview and selection of images prior to transfer to a computer, Liveview function and Picture Control System are supported. It also supports workflows of Nikon's exclusive photofinishing software Capture NX (optional) and browser and viewer software ViewNX.
Most settings of Nikon digital SLRs, that are connected via USB cable, such as exposure mode, shutter speed and aperture can be controlled remotely from a computer. Wired or wireless LAN is also available when using a wireless transmitter.
In addition to direct transfer of images from a camera to a computer, all procedures from shooting to saving images are smoothly processed.
Enhanced viewer function enables thumbnail display of images stored in a computer.
Compatible with the new functions of the Nikon D3/D300
Images in a camera buffer can be confirmed with thumbnail or preview display on a computer prior to transferring, enabling deletion of unnecessary images. This remarkably increases efficiency.
Supporting the Liveview mode (Hand-held mode and Tripod mode) of the D3 and D300, it permits adjustment of focus point and shutter release while confirming the image on a computer. In Tripod mode, focal-plane contrast AF on a desired point within a specific area is possible.
It also supports Picture Control System of the cameras. Picture Control parameters can be selected and adjusted on a computer, and custom curves (tone compensation data) can be created and registered
51-point AF can be controlled and displayed.
Fine tuning of the new white balance is available.
Integration with other Nikon software
Support for ViewNX browser and viewer software
Support for Capture NX photo-finishing software
• Added support for the Z 7.
• The principal features added with support for the Z 7 are as follows:
- Target-tracking AF
- AE lock only, Vibration reduction, and Diffraction compensation
- Support for Vignette control, Auto distortion control, and AF-area mode and Focus mode selection during movie recording
- A Record timecodes option
- Support for Output data depth and N-Log setting options when the camera is connected to external video recordersHomepage
Visit All My News
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( NitroFlare )
Download ( Rapidgator )
- Nikon Camera Control Pro 2.27.0 Multilingual macOS
- Troubleshooting Wireless Client Connectivity
- Smart Shooter 3.37 macOS
- Kali Linux Advanced Wireless Penetration Testing
- ID Photos Pro 184.108.40.206 Multilingual Portable
» Crack Full Download
» Download File Crack
» Underground Toplist
Your Link Here ?
(Pagerank 4 or above)