Udemy - The Unreal Engine Developer Course - Learn C++ & Make Games
Size: 10.77 GB | Duration: 55.5 hours | Video: AVC (.mp4) 854x480 30fps | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2chGenre: eLearning | Language: English | +Supplemental Resources (Quizzes, attached files)
Learn C++ from scratch. How to make your first video game in Unreal engine. Gain confidence in programming. 312 lectures, 30 quizzes and more!
Learn C++ from scratch. How to make your first video game in Unreal engine. Gain confidence in programming. 312 lectures, 30 quizzes and more! Requirements:
* 64-bit Mac or PC capable of running Unreal 4 (PC recommended).NEW Testing Grounds FPS shipping now, including...
* Much more C++ and Blueprint.
* AI Blackboards & Behavior Trees.
* Environmental Query System (EQS).
* Humanoid Animation Blending.
* Never-ending Level Design. English closed-captions through the course, Spanish in first section only.
This course started as a runaway success on Kickstarter. Get involved now, and get access to all future content as it's added. The final course will be over 50 hours of content and 300+ lectures.
You will learn
* Learn how to create and mod video games using Unreal Engine 4, the free-to-use game development platform used by AAA studios and indie developers worldwide.
* We start super simple so you need no prior experience of Unreal or coding! With our online tutorials, you'll be amazed what you can achieve.
* Benefit from our world-class support from both other students, and the instructors who are on the forums regularly. Go on to build several games including a tank game, and a First Person Shooter.
* You will have access to a course forum where you can discuss topics on a course-wide basis, or down to the individual video. Our thriving discussion forum will help you learn and share ideas with other students.
* You will learn C++, the powerful industry standard language from scratch. By the end of the course you'll be very confident in the basics of coding and game development, and hungry to learn more.
* "Any serious game programmer needs to know C++"Jason Gregory, Lead Programmer at Naughty Dog (creators of Uncharted & The Last of Us)
* Anyone who wants to learn to create games: Unreal Engine is a fantastic platform which enables you to make AAA-quality games. Furthermore these games can be created for Windows, consoles, MacOS, iOS, Android and Web from a single source!
* If you're a complete beginner, we'll teach you all the coding and game design principles you'll need. If you're an artist, we'll teach you to bring your assets to life. If you're a coder, we'll teach you game design principles.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me