Tutorials →Background Design - Colour Concepts
Background Design - Colour Concepts
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 10 Lessons (1h 10m) | Size: 1 GB
This class is short and sweet: I want to teach you how to paint digitally, how to work with texture brushes and how to develop a thumbnail to a fully realized background concept painting.
Along the way you'll also learn all about the principles of background design for animation such as color harmony rules, and lighting, as well as tips and tricks that I've used as a background artist throughout my career in the animation industry.
In the project for this class, you'll get to learn:
the color wheel, and explore color harmony rules.
all about lighting, and how to use light and shadow in your painting.
how to use a specific brush pack and painting techniques.
how to create amazing atmospheric effects in your paintings and paint up a concept art fantasy scene.
- Light Painting Portraits: With Just a Camera and a Flashlight
- Paint my FREE style watercolor Magical castle for beginners
- Toon Boom Harmony Premium 20.0.1 Build 16044 (x64)
- Toon Boom Harmony Premium 20.0.0 Build 15996
- Painting fruit illustration with watercolors in less than 1