Software / Graphics & Design →Altair FluxMotor 2018.1.0
Altair FluxMotor 2018.1.0 | 1.3 Gb
Altair announces the release of FluxMotor 2018.1.0, a dedicated platform focusing on the pre-design of electric rotating machines.
About Altair FluxMotor. FluxMotor is part of Altair's HyperWorks CAE Suite, which includes Flux the leading software for low frequency electromagnetic and thermal simulations. The software tool allows users to design and create machines from standard or customized parts, as well as to intuitively add windings and materials to run a selection of tests and compare machine capacity.
Appealing to a broad range of users such as designers and manufacturers of electrical rotating motors, the software allows motor specialists to define machines and assess their technical-economic potential within minutes. FluxMotor's efficient working environment ensures a better visualization of machine performances, enabling fast and accurate computations which can easily be connected to Flux finite element software and other tools within the HyperWorks suite for more advance studies, including multiphysics optimization capabilities.
Benefits of FluxMotor software:
- Dynamic libraries offer standard or customized options ready to be used to compose motors.
- Facilitated project management, allow a quick access to past studies and to manage the full range of products.
- Computing methods wisely using the high power of finite element modeling.
- Automatically driven workflow offering an efficient user-oriented environment to different level of users.
Capabilities of FluxMotor:
- A design environment, with dedicated interface, helps motorists to finalize machine, step by step within minutes.
- 4 different winding modes help users to find the right winding architecture.
- Parts Library focuses on the visualization and choice of parts; standard libraries are available.
- Standard parts, magnets and slots can be edited and customized for unlimited configuration.
- Comprehensive and scalable material database.
- Automated standard and relevant tests ready to be performed.
- The motor catalogue environment allows easy management of motors and projects, helping the user to classify the machine and offers a quick access to past studies.
About Altair. Altair is focused on the development and broad application of simulation technology to synthesize and optimize designs, processes and decisions for improved business performance. With more than 2,000 employees, Altair is headquartered in Troy, Michigan, USA and operates 69 offices throughout 24 countries. Altair serves more than 5,000 customers across broad industry segments.
Product: Altair FluxMotor
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer
Size: 1.3 Gb
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
- Altair Activate 2019.5057 (x64)
- Altair Hyperworks v2018 Suite (x64)
- Altair Flow Simulator V18R1 (x64)
- Altair HW Desktop 2017.2.3 (x64) Hotfix only
- Altair Hyperworks Solvers v2017.2.3 Hotfix (x64)
» Crack Full Download
» Download File Crack
Your Link Here ?
(Pagerank 4 or above)