E-Books →Acoustic Control of Turbulent Jets
Acoustic Control of Turbulent Jets By A. S. Ginevsky, Ye. V. Vlasov, R. K. Karavosov (auth.)
2004 | 235 Pages | ISBN: 3642057640 | PDF | 6 MB
Results of experimental research on aerodynamic and acoustic control of subsonic turbulent jets by acoustic excitation are presented. It was demonstrated that these control methods, originated by authors, not only can intensify mixing (by acoustic irradiation at low frequency), but also notably ease it (at high-frequency irradiation). This research monograph presents the updated results of the authors supplemented by other investigations conducted in USA, Germany and Great Britain. The methods for the numerical simulation of subsonic turbulent jets under acoustic excitation are described in detail, and examples are reviewed of practical applications, including reduction of turbojet engine noise and acoustic control of self-sustained oscillations in wind tunnels.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Large Eddy Simulation of Turbulent Incompressible Flows Analytical and Numerical Results for a Cl...
- Practical Acoustic Emission Testing
- Acoustic Sensors for Biomedical Applications
- Acoustic Emission Methodology and Application
- Acoustic and Elastic Waves Recent Trends in Science and Engineering
» Crack Full Download
» Download File Crack
» Underground Toplist
Your Link Here ?
(Pagerank 4 or above)