E-Books →Atomic Force Microscopy in Adhesion Studies
Atomic Force Microscopy in Adhesion Studies By Drelich, Jaroslaw; Mittal, Kash L.(eds.)
2005 | 811 Pages | ISBN: 906764434X | PDF | 42 MB
Since its discovery, Atomic Force Microscopy (AFM) has become a technique of choice for non-destructive surface characterization with sub-molecular resolution. The AFM has also emerged as a problem-solving tool in applications relevant to particle-solid and particle-liquid interactions, design, fabrication, and characterization of new materials, and development of new technologies for processing and modification of materials. This volume is a comprehensive review of AFM techniques and their application in adhesion studies.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Scanning Probe Microscopy of Polymers
- Microbial Surfaces. Structure, Interactions, and Reactivity
- Scanning Probe Microscopy Characterization, Nanofabrication and Device Application of Functional ...
- Atomic Force Microscopy Methods and Protocols
- Atom-Probe Field Ion Microscopy Field Ion Emission, and Surfaces and Interfaces at Atomic Resolution...
» Crack Full Download
» Download File Crack
Your Link Here ?
(Pagerank 4 or above)