E-Books →Algorithms from and for Nature and Life Classification and Data Analysis
Algorithms from and for Nature and Life: Classification and Data Analysis by Berthold Lausen, Dirk Van den Poel and Alfred Ultsch
English | 2013 | ISBN-10: 3319000349 | 510 pages | PDF | 8,2 MB
This volume provides approaches and solutions to challenges occurring at the interface of research fields such as, e.g., data analysis, data mining and knowledge discovery, computer science, operations research, and statistics. In addition to theory-oriented contributions various application areas are included.
Moreover, traditional classification research directions concerning network data, graphs, and social relationships as well as statistical musicology describe examples for current interest fields tackled by the authors. The book comprises a total of 55 selected papers presented at the Joint Conference of the German Classification Society (GfKl), the German Association for Pattern Recognition (DAGM), and the Symposium of the International Federation of Classification Societies (IFCS) in 2011.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Challenges at the Interface of Data Analysis, Computer Science, and Optimization
- Evaluating Learning Algorithms A Classification Perspective
- Cluster Analysis and Data Mining An Introduction
- Classification of Algebraic Varieties Proceedings Geometry Conference on Classification of Algebraic...
- Machine Learning and AI Foundations Classification Modeling
» Crack Full Download
» Download File Crack
Your Link Here ?
(Pagerank 4 or above)