E-Books →Airframe Stress Analysis and Sizing
Airframe Stress Analysis and Sizing By Niu, Michael C. Y.
1997 | 810 Pages | ISBN: 9627128120 | PDF | 29 MB
The intent of this book is to provide a fundamental understanding in thin sheet construction. The emphasis is on practical application with input from both material strength and hands-on experience. A considerable amount of material on the sizing of metallic airframe is presented in tables, charts and/or curves that are based on past experience and/or test results. Step-by-step procedures are included whenever possible and examples of numerical calculation are included to clarify either the method of sizing or the use of design data and design curves to give engineers a real-world feeling of how to achieve the most efficient structures. The careful selection of structural configurations and materials which are combined to produce an economic design while also considering the effects of static, fatigue, fail-safe requirements, damage tolerance and reparability are also important issues in this book.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Goss's Roofing Ready Reckoner Metric Cutting and Sizing Tables for Timber Roof Members, 4th Edition
- Defect Sizing Using Non-destructive Ultrasonic Testing Applying Bandwidth-Dependent DAC and DGS C...
- Fatigue of Materials and Structures Application to Design
- The Ultimate Solar Power Design Guide Less Theory More Practice
- Practical Stress Analysis for Design Engineers Design & Analysis of Aerospace Vehicle Structures
» Crack Full Download
» Download File Crack
Your Link Here ?
(Pagerank 4 or above)