E-Books →Business Model Innovation in the Era of the Internet of Things
Jan F. Tesch, "Business Model Innovation in the Era of the Internet of Things: Studies on the Aspects of Evaluation, Decision Making and Tooling"
2019 | ISBN-10: 3319987224 | 276 pages | PDF, EPUB | 10 MB
This book outlines an integrative framework for business-model innovation in the paradigm of the Internet of Things. It elaborates several tools and methodologies for the quantitative, qualitative, analytical and effectual evaluation, and analyzes their applicability and efficiency for several phases of the business-model innovation process. As such, it provides guidance to managers, decision-makers and entrepreneurs on how to systematically employ the business-model concept with the aim of achieving sustainable competitive advantages. For researchers the book introduces cases and examples for successful business-model innovation and presents an integrated approach to the methods and tools applied.
Buy Premium Fmrom My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me - Please Help me Share News to Network Social
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Innovation performance accounting Financing Decisions and Risk Assessment of Innovation Processes
- Digital Business Models Driving Transformation and Innovation
- Business Innovation and ICT Strategies
- Sustainable Business Models Innovation, Implementation and Success
- Business Process Crowdsourcing Concept, Ontology and Decision Support
» Crack Full Download
» Download File Crack
Your Link Here ?
(Pagerank 4 or above)