E-Books →Primary Care Medicine for Psychiatrists A Practitioner's Guide
Primary Care Medicine for Psychiatrists: A Practitioner's Guide By Sai-Ching Jim Yeung M.D., Ph.D. (auth.), John R. Hubbard M.D., Ph.D., Delmar Short M.D. (eds.)
1997 | 347 Pages | ISBN: 1461376858 | PDF | 8 MB
Directly addressing the specific needs of psychiatrists and other mental health professionals, this pioneering book is a first response guide to medical, surgical, neurological, and special psychiatric problems that may be encountered in clinical practice. The text features both the expert contributions of medical specialists and the guidance of board-certified psychiatrists. Quick and practical, it may be searched either by specific diseases or symptoms. Internal medicine, neurology, chronic pain, surgery, pediatrics, and preventive health care are all addressed.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Perioperative Psychiatry A Guide to Behavioral Healthcare for the Surgical Patient
- A Guide to the Primary Care of Neurological Disorders
- Yearbook of Intensive Care and Emergency Medicine
- Yearbook of Intensive Care and Emergency Medicine 2000
- Integrated Behavioral Health in Primary Care Your Patients Are Waiting
» Crack Full Download
» Download File Crack
Your Link Here ?
(Pagerank 4 or above)