E-Books →Webservices Theory and Practice
Hrushikesha Mohanty, "Webservices: Theory and Practice"
English | ISBN: 9811332231 | 2019 | 196 pages | PDF, EPUB | 25 MB
This book focuses on web service specification, search, composition, validation, resiliency, security and engineering, and discusses various service specification standards like WSDL, SAWSDL, WSMO and OWLS. The theory and associated algorithms for service specification verification are detailed using formal models like Petrinet, FSM and UML. The book also explores various approaches proposed for web service search and composition, highlighting input/output, parameter-based search, and selection of services based on both functional and non-functional parameters. In turn, it examines various types of composite web services and presents an overview of popular fault handling strategies for each of these types. Lastly, it discusses the standards used for implementing web service security on the basis of a case study, and introduces the Web Service Development Life Cycle (WSDLC), which defines co-operation between several industry partners to develop web services in a more structured way.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- WiMAX Security and Quality of Service An End-to-End Perspective
- Business and Scientific Workflows A Web Service-Oriented Approach
- Aligning Business Strategies and Analytics Bridging Between Theory and Practice
- Internet Tiered Services Theory, Economics, and Quality of Service
- Security Policy in System-on-Chip Designs Specification, Implementation and Verification
» Crack Full Download
» Download File Crack
Your Link Here ?
(Pagerank 4 or above)