E-Books →Social Learning Towards a Sustainable World Principles, Perspectives, and Praxis
Social Learning Towards a Sustainable World: Principles, Perspectives, and Praxis by Arjen E. J. Wals
English | 1 Mar. 2007 | ISBN: 9086860311 | 538 Pages | PDF | 3.25 MB
This comprehensive volume - containing 27 chapters and contributions from six continents - presents and discusses key principles, perspectives, and practices of social learning in the context of sustainability. Social learning is explored from a range of fields challenged by sustainability including: organizational learning, environmental management and corporate social responsibility; multi-stakeholder governance; education, learning and educational psychology; multiple land-use and integrated rural development; and consumerism and critical consumer education.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Making Learning Whole How Seven Principles of Teaching Can Transform Education
- Sustainable Engineering Concepts, Design and Case Studies
- Corporate Social Responsibility Comparative Critiques
- Global Perspectives on Corporate Governance and CSR
- The Challenge of Sustainability Linking Politics, Education and Learning
» Crack Full Download
» Download File Crack
Your Link Here ?
(Pagerank 4 or above)