E-Books →The Residency Interview How To Make the Best Possible Impression
The Residency Interview: How To Make the Best Possible Impression by Jessica Freedman
English | 2010 | ISBN: 0615325920 | 108 Pages | PDF | 0.9 MB
This MedEdits guide provides applicants with insight about the residency interview process as well as a general framework to dramatically improve their confidence on interview day.
This book is based on Dr. Jessica Freedman's experience in residency admissions while on faculty at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York City and her observations while privately advising residency applicants with MedEdits.
Get practical advice on:
- How to prepare for your interview
- What to expect on interview day
- The different types of interviewers
- What information you must convey during your interview
- How to structure your answers and direct your interview
- What to wear, how to behave on tours, lunches, "night before" gatherings and many other topics
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Apache Spark Interview Question and Answer (100 FAQ)
- P.O.W.E.R Get Hired every time Job Interview tips
- 190+ Android Interview Questions
- Interview Master Class
- Influencing Interview Questions Psychological Triggers
» Crack Full Download
» Download File Crack
Your Link Here ?
(Pagerank 4 or above)