SpeedTree Cinema 8.1.3 | 285.9 mbWhat's New in version 8.1.3:New Features- Mesh-Based Smooth Normals
IDV, Inc has released 8.1.3 version of SpeedTree Cinema, is the award-winning 3D-modeling suite that allows you to model, texture, and animate, both stylized and photoreal vegetation for VFX, arch/viz, or matte paintings.
Leaf and frond meshes have new lighting properties allowing them to compute smooth normals based on the mesh after procedural deformation has been applied (this was only approximated in previous versions).- Improved Quadification
Quad indices for triangle only meshes are computed with a new, faster algorithm that creates more evenly distributed quads. This is particularly noticeable on high poly meshes.Bug Fixes- File Dialog Crash
The crash associated with previously available drives no longer being accessible has been fixed.- Lumberyard Face Winding
The face winding for Lumberyard exports has been modified to work with both the vegetation shaders (this always worked) and non two-sided shaders.- Unwrapping Fixes
A bug where shell generators could be mapped incorrectly during unwrapped exports has been corrected. Small items that were scaled up could cause overlapping in the atlas - this issue has also been corrected. In addition, an improvement has been made in the algorithm to prevent the unwanted expansion of tiny details.- Growth Wizard Crash
Generators with failed welds could cause the "Growth Wizard" to crash when it was exectured. This bug has been corrected.- Lightmap Density Incorrect on Load
Lightmap density visualization will now be correct immediately on load. Previous versions required an additional compute.- Incorrect Polygon Count Display
Polygons removed during collision could cause an error in polygon statistics reporting. This but has been corrected.- Node Position Offets
These edits where moving the nodes appropriately but their new position was not being accounted for correctly in all computations. Bones, pruning, and wind weights now account for the new position. About SpeedTree Cinema 8
SpeedTree is a suite of 3D-modeling tools that combines the efficiency of procedural modeling with the flexibility of hand modeling. Since its launch in 2001, SpeedTree has been used in hundreds of AAA and indie games and more than a hundred movies and television episodes. The software has earned a Scientific and Technical Academy Award and an Engineering Emmy, both in 2015.
SpeedTree is available in a variety of forms for game development and VFX, with subscriptions available for Unreal Engine 4 (UE4 subscription product only), Unity 5, and Lumberyard.
SpeedTree Cinema 8 launches today with dozens of new features that deliver dramatically more realistic trees and plants, with major reductions to modeling time and effort. With a new, constantly expanding library of vegetation models (Including new field and forest models), SpeedTree Cinema 8 is the most advanced version we've ever released and is already being adopted by top VFX studios around the world.The most important new features of SpeedTree Cinema 8 include:
- Full PBR workflow and rendering. Supports non-destructive material editing, allowing artists to adjust textures on the fly.
- A completely new library of 150 models, ranging from seedlings to towering forest trees, includes thousands of 3D surface-scanned PBR textures. Each individual model file (.spm) contains multiple polygonal resolutions and adjustable seasonal variations.
- Vastly improved export pipeline. Exports of both meshes and wind animations now run much faster and use far less memory. Other improvements include UDIM support, better mesh unwrapping, hierarchical exports, and better bone weighting for skinned meshes.
- New leaf batching system. Leaf rendering in the SpeedTree Modeler is up to 1,000 times faster than version 7. This innovation greatly speeds the modeling process and supports the creation of more complex models.
- Major leaps in wind realism. Cinema 8 captures the complex dynamics of wind among leaves and branches more naturally than ever. The overhauled system features a realistic rolling wind effect, is much easier to tune, and includes a new wind wizard.
- Numerous other improvements. There are more than two dozen other substantial improvements including a new art director tool, an overhauled mesh cutout syst About IDV, Inc.
Interactive Data Visualization, Inc. (IDV) develops software products with a focus on both off-line and real-time 3D applications for the game development, visual simulation, engineering visualization, and animation industries. A privately held corporation, IDV was founded in 2000 in Columbia, South Carolina by Chris King and Michael Sechrest, both Computer Engineering program graduates of the University of South Carolina. After initially providing simulation and visualization software services for DOD programs, IDV gradually expanded by providing similar services to private sector clients and major defense contractors.Product:
x64Website Home Page :
PCSupported Operating Systems:
is not regulatedSize:
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me