Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017 v22.214.171.124 Portable | 558 MB
Make visually stunning videos virtually anywhere. With the industry-leading video editing software, you can edit virtually any type of media in its native format and create professional productions with brilliant color for film, TV, and web.
It's the most colorful Premiere Pro yet.
See how the fastest and most efficient video editor helps you create your most visually stunning productions yet - and easily make the switch from Final Cut or Avid.
- Edit anything from virtual reality to 8K footage in native format or by creating lightweight proxies that let you easily switch between low- and high-res formats.
- Enhanced Lumetri Color tools give you new ways to get creative with color, plus you can apply new preset SpeedLooks in a single click.
- Save time and stay in your creative flow with improved integration between Premiere Pro, After Effects and Audition that eliminates steps like intermediate rendering.
- Collaborate on shared sequences or compositions across Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Prelude with Team Projects (Beta). For teams and enterprise customers.
Go from blank page to brilliant.
Premiere Pro is part of Creative Cloud, which means you can access all your assets - including Adobe Stock - right inside the app and quickly put an idea into production. And with Adobe CreativeSync, everything is connected across your desktop and mobile apps.
All your assets. Always at your fingertips.
Creative Cloud Libraries store all your Looks, photos, graphics, stock videos, and other creative assets, so they're instantly available across your desktop and mobile devices.
Adobe Stock built right in.
Spend less time searching and more time designing with more than 60 million high-quality images, graphics, videos, 3D objects and our Premium collection inside your apps. With built-in templates for web, print, mobile and more, you can dive right into your production.
What's New in Premiere Pro CC (2017):
Easier collaboration with Team Projects (Beta)
Collaborate and share sequences and compositions in real time with Team Projects (Beta). Features like version control and conflict resolution are built right into Premiere Pro, After Effects and Prelude so teams can work better together. Available now for Creative Cloud for teams and enterprise customers.
New captions features enable you to manipulate text, alter duration and location, and create open or closed captions from scratch.
Lumetri Color enhancements
New color pickers let you make immediate selections when working with HSL secondaries. Plus, you can work with HDR10 files and get better support for color space metadata.
Accelerated Dynamic Link
Faster performance reduces the need for intermediate rendering and delivers higher frame rates during playback.
Premiere Pro automatically detects whether your virtual reality video is monoscopic, stereoscopic left/right or stereoscopic over/under, and applies the appropriate settings.
Publish directly to Behance
Publish videos directly to your Behance portfolio - no need for separate export or uploading.
Dynamic Link with Character Animator
Eliminate intermediate rendering and speed up performance when working between Character Animator, After Effects, and Premiere Pro.
Live Text template improvements
New file format lets you share Live Text templates between Premiere Pro and After Effects without the need for a separate After Effects license.
New Getting Started experience
A new launch screen guides beginners through different ways of learning the app, from examining a completed video sequence and following tutorials to an optimized quick-start project template.
Typekit font sync
No need to find missing fonts manually when working in Live Text templates now that fonts automatically sync and update from Typekit.
Audition audio effects
New high-quality real-time audio effects give you better sounding output and improved fidelity.
Keyboard shortcut mapping
Quickly find, adjust, and customize keyboard shortcuts using a visual map.
Stitch multiple clips from your camera together into one file for simpler file management.
Work faster than ever before with improved support for Apple Metal and more GPU effects, including Offset.
Import more native formats
Premiere Pro now supports even more formats, including Native QT DNxHD/DNxHR export and RED Helium.
And so much more
Also includes: New UI elements, global FX mute, and more.
- Multicore processor with 64-bit support
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 (64 bit) or Windows 8 (64 bit), or Windows 10 (64 bit).
- 8GB of RAM (16GB recommended)
- 8GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- 1280x800 display
- Sound card compatible with ASIO protocol or Microsoft Windows Driver Model
- Optional: Adobe-recommended GPU card for GPU-accelerated performance
- Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.*Home Page
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me